More and more Wayne State students are discovering how living on campus is helping them achieve personal and academic success. With less than a five-minute walk to classes, libraries, a 24-hour computer lab, the Student Center and the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center, living on campus offers a convenience that you can’t find anywhere else. Be a part of this growing campus community where residents are establishing new friendships, exploring the community and building new traditions.
Spring/Summer Housing Options
Taking classes for the Spring/Summer 2013 and need a place to stay? There are options for you! Spring/Summer 2013 is available in DeRoy! Enjoy the convenience of being just steps away from classes!
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Warrior Welcome Crew/Resident Orientation Assistant Applications Available beginning June 3rd!
- June 3 2013Online/TBDThe Office of Housing and Residential Life is looking for volunteers for move-in weekend. Volunteers may work check-in tables, assist students in moving their belongings to their rooms, direct traffic and more! This year, some volunteers will also assist with first-year resident orientation and other events during opening weekend! As a volunteer you must attend training on Friday August 23rd and be available to work on Saturday August 24th and Sunday August 25th. If you are selected you can move in early on Thursday, August 22nd. More information to come soon here: http://housing.wayne.edu/moving/in-reshall.php You can also contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- First-Year Student Move In Day
- August 24 2013 at 9:00 AMWayne State UniversityMove In Day for first-year students living in Atchison Hall, Ghafari Hall, or the Towers Residential Suites.
- Upper-Class Student Move In Day
- August 25 2013Wayne State University Office of Housing and Residential LifeMove In Day for upper-class students living in Atchison Hall, DeRoy Furnished Apartments, Ghafari Hall, or the Towers Residential Suites.
- More Events