A 15-story apartment building built in 1972, DeRoy is located in the heart of campus near the Student Center building and Undergraduate Library. This building offers efficiency, one and two bedroom units.
To be eligible for DeRoy unfurnished apartments a student must be at least 21 or junior standing. Preference is given to graduate/professional students and students with families.
There are several floors of newly renovated fully furnished apartment style housing for undergraduate students. To be eligible you must have at least sophomore standing. These apartments come with newly renovated kitchens, bedroom and living room furniture, and new carpet.
- Efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Central air conditioning throughout building with individual heat and air controls in each unit
- 24 hour reception desk
- Activity rooms available for residents use
- Vending machines
- Cable access
- 24 hour on call emergency maintenance
- Refrigerator and stove provided