A 15-story apartment building built in 1972, DeRoy is located in the heart of campus near the Student Center building and Undergraduate Library. This building offers efficiency, one and two bedroom units.
To be eligible for DeRoy unfurnished apartments a student must be at least 20 years of age or have junior standing..
- Efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Central air conditioning throughout building with individual heat and air controls in each unit
- 24 hour reception desk
- Activity rooms available for residents use
- Vending machines
- Cable access
- 24 hour on call emergency maintenance
- Refrigerator and stove provided
Building Contact Information
Front Desk Number & Address
5200 Anthony Wayne Drive
Detroit, MI 48202