Experience our campus facilities whether it is a half-day seminar, overnight conference, wedding reception or an hour-long workshop. Wayne State University is conveniently located in the heart of the University Cultural Center and has the accommodations to fit your needs.
McGregor Memorial Conference Center is a recently renovated two-story multifaceted facility equipped to handle all your conference and dining needs.
- Year-round availability
- 12 conference rooms with seating capacities from 10 to 600
- Rooms range from 550 square feet to 3,100 square feet
- Internet, videoconferencing and webcasting capabilities
- Attractive lobby
- Adjacent to the recently renovated reflecting pools
Community Arts Auditorium is a renovated, spacious venue for your event with comfortable theater-style seating for 560 people.
- Projection booth and updated audio and acoustical systems
- Multiple dressing rooms in the backstage area
- 4.700 square foot outer gallery perfect for exhibits, receptions and overflow seating
The Student Center has more than 15,500 square feet of flexible meeting space in a convenient and spacious multilevel facility.
- 5,150 square foot ballroom
- 4,050 square foot Hilberry Lounges
- 4,700 square feet of additional meeting rooms
St. Andrew’s Hall is a beautiful stone structure originally built in 1894 and completed in 1902. In 1961 the Episcopal diocese leased the church to Wayne State University for 99 years. St. Andrew’s Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has attractive stained glass windows and seating for 160, which makes it ideal for banquets, weddings and other formal occasions.
Other meeting facilities are available to summer conference groups which include classrooms, auditoriums and a variety of lounge type venues. Contact the summer conference group coordinator who is happy to provide you with one stop shop service for all your campus needs.