Forms and policies
- All requests to cancel your license agreement must be completed online.
- This is a request and will be reviewed by the Office of Housing and Residential Life.
- Ensure that you review the legally binding license agreement terms.
- Follow the instructions below.
2018-2019 All Residence Hall, Furnished Apartment, and Unfurnished Apartment Residents
- Go to the housing self-service portal.
- Select the 2018-19 Residence Hall & Apartment Cancellation form.
- Review the cancellation terms and sign.
- Answer all questions and attach supporting documentation. If applicable, please complete and submit the Medical Form (PDF) and upload it to your cancellation request
- Continue. You will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Guide to Community Living at WSU
- Community living guide (PDF)
Health Center forms
- Immunizations Form (PDF)
- 2018 - 2019 Unfurnished Apartment License Agreement (PDF)
- 2018 - 2019 Residence Hall and Furnished Apartment Housing and Dining Agreement (PDF)
- 2018 Spring/Summer License Agreement (PDF)
Missing Persons Policy
- University Policy (PDF)
Apartment information and forms
- Apartment Roommate Request Form (PDF)
- Apartment Roommate Request Form (WORD)
- Family Member Request Form (PDF)