How to complete your roommate profile
How to Complete Your Roommate Profile
After completing your housing application and paying your application fee, the next step is to update your roommate profile.
- To do so, from the housing portal homepage, click on my info on the upper menu bar.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you will then click the menu item labeled roommate profile.
- Once you click on roommate profile, a new page will appear where you can set your privacy settings, contact info and update your roommate bio.
- If you would like others to be able to add you as a roommate, we recommend that you do not make your profile private.
- For your contact info, we recommend that you use your WSU email.
- While you complete your profile, it is important to be honest and share things that may be relevant in helping you find the perfect roommate.
- When you are satisfied with your profile, click the button on the bottom of the screen labeled Update Roommate Profile. This will save your profile and complete this step.
- Remember you can always come back to this page to update your profile if necessary. If you need assistance with this step, we are here to help at 313-577-2116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!