- All requests to cancel your license agreement must be completed online.
- This is a request and will be reviewed by the Office of Housing and Residential Life.
- Ensure that you review the legally binding license agreement terms.
- Follow the instructions below.
- Go to the housing self-service portal.
- Select the 2019-20 Residence Hall and Apartment Cancellation Request form.
- Review the cancellation terms and sign.
- Answer all questions and attach supporting documentation. If applicable, please complete and submit the Medical Form (PDF) and upload it to your cancellation request.
- Continue. You will receive a confirmation message on the screen.