University Tower Apartments
University Tower Apartments opened in 1995. This modern 11-story complex is located one block south of Forest Ave at the southern edge of main Campus and just west of the School of Medicine. University Tower offers spacious one, two and three-bedroom units. University Tower is the home to upper-class and graduate students and their families. We have a very diverse community with students from various parts of the world. Students who wish to live in University Tower Apartments must be at least 20 years of age or in Junior standing.
- 1 full-time Community Director
- 10 Resident Advisors (student staff)
- 1 Office Services Clerk
- 15 Desk Assistants (student staff)
- 24-hour staffed desk
- 1 Security Monitor
University Tower Apartments, Room #
4500 Cass Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201
- Unfurnished apartments
- One bedroom
- Two bedroom
- Three bedroom
- Private bath
- ~295 Apartment Units Upper-class students; at least 20 years of age or Junior class standing.
Amenities & services:
- Secure Wired and Wireless Internet
- Activity room for resident use
- Small work out room
- Fully equipped on-site laundry facilities
- Free cable TV available
- Child Care Center
- WDET Radio
- Full-size Refrigerator/freezer
- Electric Stove
- Students who live in University Towers are not required to have a dining meal plan
2019-20 Semester rates
|$5,048||One-bedroom Apartment (max 2 residents)|
|$5,804||Two-bedroom Apartment (max 4 residents)|
|$7,804||Three-bedroom Apartment (max 6 residents)|
Rent is billed by the unit and shared among the residents only in University Tower Apartments.