University Tower Apartments
University Tower Apartments opened in 1995. This modern 11-story complex is located one block south of Forest Ave at the southern edge of main campus and just west of the School of Medicine. University Tower offers spacious one, two, and three-bedroom units. University Tower is the home to upper-class, graduate, medical, and professional students and their families. We have a very diverse community with students from various parts of the world. Students who wish to live in University Tower Apartments must be at least 20 years of age or junior standing.
University Tower is rented by the apartment, not by the bedroom/bed in the apartment. The rates listed are per semester. The per semester cost is then divided between the number of people assigned to the apartment.
We do not assign roommates at University Towers. You are responsible for finding your own roommate(s) and encourage you to talk with others about living together. To add a roommate after the self-selection period, review the Apartment Roommate Request Form.
- 1 full-time Community Director
- 10 Resident Advisors (student staff)
- 15 Desk Assistants (student staff)
- 24-hour staffed desk
- 1 Security Monitor
Take a look around
University Tower Apartments, Room #
4500 Cass Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201
- Unfurnished apartments
- One bedroom
- Two bedroom
- Three bedroom
- Private bath
- ~295 Apartment Units Upper-class students; at least 20 years of age or Junior class standing.
Amenities & services:
- Secure Wired and Wireless Internet
- Activity room for resident use
- Small work out room
- Fully equipped on-site laundry facilities
- Free cable TV available
- Child Care Center
- WDET Radio
- Graduate and professional student only floors
- Full-size Refrigerator/freezer
- Electric Stove
- Students who live in University Towers are not required to have a dining meal plan
|One Bedroom unfurnished (can be shared by 2)||$5,201|
|Two-bedroom unfurnished (can be shared by up to 4)||$5,978|
|Three-bedroom unfurnished (can be shared by up to 6)||$8,038|
Rent is billed by the unit and shared among the residents only in University Tower Apartments.