Approve a roommate request
Approving or denying a roommate request is the final step in joining a roommate group.
- From the housing portal, click on Roommate Selection on the upper menu. Select Roommate/Suitemates to approve/deny/review any pending roommate requests.
- Select the Fall 2018 semester and click submit.
- You will see information at the top regarding any pending roommate requests you need to respond to.
- Additionally, you will see the status of any roommate requests that you've made.
- Here we can approve or deny a roommate request, check out a potential roommate's profile or email that person to learn more about them.
- To accept a roommate request, select the green box. Approving a roommate is just that easy
- To deny a roommate request, select the red box.
- Any action that you complete will generate an email to the other students involved. Be sure that you're talking with people throughout the process regarding roommate requests.
- Continue to monitor the status of your roommate requests by coming back to this page. Information is updated in real time.